Environmental secondary education – Personalized learning through facts & feelings
- Academic content: Key climate issues – facts (natural and social sciences)
- Reflective and affective content: Artworks, short documentaries, essays and poetry
Activity guide book:
- Task overview: Activity-based tasks
- Activity manuals
- Writing or building project solution
- Submitting project
- Feedback from peers and teacher
- Final reflection task
OVERARCHING LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Understand the main environmental issues and their impact on living conditions worldwide.
- Recognize primary policies and practical initiatives passed to combat climate change.
- Describe the responsibilities and policies of industries and nations in terms of 2030 goals.
- Propose new solutions for a more just and sustainable life – big scale and small scale.
- Make your own climate vow.